Being a prestigious company, we are engrossed in offering a large array of the best in class Continental Elevator Belts. The belt we offer is designed and fabricated with he hi-tech fabrication techniques, the top-grade metal and other basic material in conformity with the global standards. These are enormously acclaimed amongst patrons for their anti-corrosive, strong construction and longer working life. In addition, these Continental Elevator Belts are tested on the basis of aforementioned features by domain experts so as to deliver a flawless array at the customers' end.
- A bucket elevator elevates varied bulk materials from heavy to light, and from the large to large lumps.
- These are successfully designed, fabricated and supplied by us for more than 180m height elevators, running at 1750tph.
It is precisely suitable for:
- Cement & concrete plants
- Gravel, Sand, and stone industry
- Power stations, heating stations and garbage incinerating plants
- Asphalt mixing plants and Farming
- Recycling, compost and mineral processing plants
- Timber industry and sawmills
- Docks, ship loading & unloading
- Warehousing & silo feeding
- Waste treatment plants
- Foundries, salt mines, sugar refineries, potatoes and starch factories
- Tensile strengths accessible from 315N/mm up to 6300N/mm
- Width of the belt is available ranging from 100mm up to 2500mm
- Tensile members: Nylon, EP, kevlar, cotton, steel cord
- Full assortment of supreme quality cover compounds comprising white food grade, fire resistant, oil resistant & heat resistant,
- Fastener strength and great bolt teat resistance.
- Minimum elongation enabling short take-up units
- Small pulley diameters